I am introducing, one of my favourite tilapia recipe. The best part about this tasty dinner is, it is quick and easy.
Total time Makes
25 minutes 2 servings
– 2 tilapia fillets
– 2 tablespoons olive oil (for cooking)
– freshly squeezed or bottle lemons to clean fish (rinse and pat dry)
– 1-inch piece of fresh ginger (sliced or diced)
– 10 sliced mushrooms
– 1/8 cup of onions diced
– 1-1/2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon parsley, oregano and garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of fish seasoning (I used “Island spice”)
– In a small bowl mix all spices
– combine parsley, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt, garlic powder and fish season
-dust the tilapia evenly with the spices
– heat the olive oil, ginger and mushrooms in a large frying pan
– cook the tilapia fillet each side for a few minutes or until brown or crisp.
There you have it. Quick and Easy. Enjoy!!