Quick and Easy like 123
All I got to say is if you are a foodie like me and you love pasta. You will understand that pasta will always be a guilty pleasure. 😊
- Cooking time-30mins.
- Total time-40mins
- 4 servings
- Cut a lime/lemon in half remove any seeds. squeeze 1/2 lemon/lime into a bowl and add your raw seafood mix.
- Wash with lime or lemon and drain water.
- Add your favorite seasonings and spices.
- I used
- 1 large/1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2-3 scallions (AKA green onions or spring onions)
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Old bay seasoning
- A pinch of Parsley
- 1 whole ginger peeled and diced
- 3 gloves of garlic minced
- Two drops of sesame oil
- I used
- Mix well and let it marinate for 5mins or when finished cutting all your vegetables.
- Add your ginger and sesame oil.
- When sizzling occurs add your mix chopped vegetables of your choice.
- Sautee veggies until they are less tender.
- Mix your chop vegetables of your choice and seafood.
In a separate pot, bring water to a boil and then add your favourite pasta.
Of course I can cook! I usually boil water and drop the pasta in it.